Pages

Who and What We Are

Xerography Debt is a review zine for zine readers by zine writers (and readers). It is a hybrid of review zine and personal zine (the ancestor to many blogs). The paper version has been around since 1999. This blog thing is are attempt to bridge the gap between Web 2.0 and Paper 1.0. Print is not dead, but it is becoming more pixelated.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

In Today's Mail

I have a few reviews I need to post (hopefully tonight), but I want to start alerting people to new zines that are just out.

Today I received a packet of zines from Dave Roche (On Subbing) that included two issues of About My Disappearance and some comix from his brother. I lost touch with Dave a few years ago, so the zines and accompanying letter were a postal treat. Should you want to get a copy of what I presume is his new issue email poodrow@hotmail.com.

I also received the new Extranjero. It looks like Kris and Lola take a trip to the US in this text-packed issue. I am going to save this one for my trip to Germany next week because I see the humor in reading a zine by a US expat wholives in Europe, but writing about traveling in the US while traveling in Europe myself. I never said I had a developed sense of humor....

No comments: